Pat2020-06-15 16:42:432020-07-03 20:36:59Version 1.6.1
- New: Styling on steroids! Data merge processing code has been completely refactored and data merge with styling applied is now up to three times faster (may vary slighly depending on the setup)
- New: Sort placeholders like in your datasource or alphabetically, both ascending or descending
- New: Added timer for export – if you allow notifications you will now see how long an export did take
- New: Removed “Analytics” completely – even for free version.
- Changed – Free version only – Number of free data records is now 40 (due to removing analytics) and the number of free placeholders is 4
- Improved: Overset report was too complex to read. Improved readability by only showing file(s) and page(s) containing overset text
- Improved: Removed preferences option “Separation layer QR-Code”. MyDataMerge will now automatically select best mode
- Improved: Removed preferences option “Remove line”. Use a process chain and the “last action” instead (more flexible).
- Improved: Export speed calculation now considers new data merge process and attached automator workflow(s).
- Improved: Translations
- Fixed: Automator workflow on export – was executed twice for non-InDesign documents if “Keep InDesign” was turned off
- Fixed: Automator workflow on export- InDesign and book files will now be post processed correctly if selected
- Fixed: QR-Code generation bug when a color was picked without saving it in the color palette
- Fixed: QR-Code error “MyDataMerge couldn’t transform a text frame into a QR-Code frame” in some cases
- Fixed: QR-Code style bug when only fore- or background color was set in object Style
- Fixed: Custom image align and fitting option did not work correctly
- Fixed: Showing wrong message in some cases that “MyDataMerge couldn’t close its working files …”
- Fixed: Showing wrong “file corrupt” message when trying to load project file a second time
- Fixed: Image alignment and fitting options are not selectable for QR-Code anymore as QR-Codes are always placed centered in the given frame
- Fixed: Using “Keep empty” on a text placeholder resulted in a notification message that stopped the data merge process in some cases
- Fixed: Used setup now shows correctly on placeholder list
- Fixed: Bug where “Loading” was visible when returning to splash screen in some cases