- 2021-09-30 at 7:38 am #16350Mitch HuangCustomer
I got the  error response when I tried to replace 2 placeholders with image datasource.
What does that mean ? And how do I fix it ?
Mitch2021-09-30 at 8:07 am #16351PatStaff
Could you please specify if you tried to replace your whole data file or you changed the placeholder in the layout document or you changed the placeholders configuration inside MyDataMerge.
If its the last – what did you do exactly?
Official MyDataMerge Team2021-09-30 at 8:21 am #16352Mitch HuangCustomer
Just the placeholders in the indesign layout document. I am sure that I can do that with a simpler indesign layout but  in a complex MR layout.
The image fitting option is “Fit images to frames” and Allow empty value.
Mitch2021-09-30 at 8:45 am #16353Mitch HuangCustomer
Is it possible that I tried to put a null datasource as a PNG image ?
I filled all empty value in the image datasource and it seems ok.
Mitch2021-09-30 at 9:06 am #16354PatStaffThis reply has been marked as private.
Official MyDataMerge Team2021-10-02 at 8:18 am #16358Mitch HuangCustomer
I’ve sent you the package.
Mitch2021-10-02 at 8:30 am #16359PatStaffThis reply has been marked as private.
Official MyDataMerge Team2021-10-04 at 7:33 pm #16363PatStaffThis reply has been marked as private.
Official MyDataMerge Team2021-10-05 at 1:21 am #16368Mitch HuangCustomer
Please also include the test for Catalina (10.15.7). I have not upgraded to the Big Sur and I think some of the others have not, neither.
Mitch2021-10-05 at 4:58 pm #16381PatStaff
good news! The update is live and also supports lower versions of macOS.
Please give us a feedback if it fixes your issue.
Official MyDataMerge Team2021-10-08 at 2:15 am #16385Mitch HuangCustomer
Great! I confirm that the 1.6.16 fixed the issue.
Thanks for your support.
- The topic ‘Error code 404032 for image datasource’ is closed to new replies.