- 2022-02-18 at 3:37 pm #16718Julia RegerCustomer
Before I purchase the program I wanted to test how easy it would be to create QR codes connected to vCard with it. I’ve set it up correctly, it worked before I included the qrcode placeholder. I followed this instruction: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyjk_DdyJcE and the preview QR code within MyDataMerge seems to work. However once I want to export it I’m getting the error code 4040306 and it states “MyDataMerge” couldn’t merge data. No more info or context is added. Can you help?2022-02-18 at 5:24 pm #16720PatStaff
thanks for getting in touch. We’d love to assist you.
Right after the issue appears, send us Feedback:
- Go to Menu > Help > Send Feedback
- Enter a name, email and some text
- Tick the checkbox to send us the log files (important!)
This error happens if something goes wrong badly on InDesigns side – we’ll check that for you once we received the report.
Official MyDataMerge Team2022-03-06 at 7:28 am #16750PatStaff
Any more support needed?
Official MyDataMerge Team2022-03-17 at 1:56 pm #16777PatStaff
Closed due to no response
Official MyDataMerge Team
- The topic ‘[Error code 404306] Trying to export business cards with vCard QR’ is closed to new replies.