- 2019-02-06 at 1:02 pm #7402J4dMember
I’d like to merge images where I only have jpg image names like “thomas_miller” in my datasource.
Do I need to reformat my database or can mydatamerge handle this?
Edit: What if an image is missing?
J4d2019-02-06 at 1:03 pm #7403JonathanStaff
if all of your images have .jpg extension, you can do it like this:
- Add an image placeholder to your layout and import it in MyDataMerge
- Edit the placeholder and select “Replace with image”
- Add a datasource element and select the column that contains your image name
- Click the gear icon and select the folder that contains all images – this is to tell MyDataMerge where to look for your images
- Add a static text element and set “.jpg” as value – this adds the image extension to your paths
Official MyDataMerge Team2019-02-06 at 1:03 pm #7404J4dMember
I love this! Thank you!2019-02-06 at 1:03 pm #7405JonathanStaff
Glad we could help. Just let us know if there’s anything else you need to know.
Official MyDataMerge Team
- The topic ‘Merge images without pathes in datasource as gallery’ is closed to new replies.