- 2022-10-18 at 2:05 pm #17396PatStaff
I found that solution too in Adobe Forums
I will forward it to our developers for Feedback and get back to you.
Official MyDataMerge Team2022-10-18 at 6:36 pm #17400PatStaff
Our devs added charsets to each content line. Please scan this QR-Code with your test device – the content should be for the name: äöüéÈáÁ $€
Is it correct?
Official MyDataMerge Team2022-10-19 at 6:18 am #17402Sebastien SteffesMember
Hey there, thanks for your feedback but unfortunately, no. The characters are still messed up.
Here is the screenshot.2022-10-19 at 6:23 am #17403Sebastien SteffesMember
I don’t know how they added it, but when i tested, it worked when i added it like this ( for each entry) :
END:VCARD2022-10-19 at 9:28 am #17404PatStaff
please try this one
Official MyDataMerge Team2022-10-19 at 10:52 am #17405Sebastien SteffesMember
Yes this one works!2022-10-19 at 11:15 am #17406PatStaff
Great to hear! :)
We can confirm this too.
We will check the implementation and release it with next update or one version after.
Next update is planned for next week.
Thank you for reporting!
Official MyDataMerge Team2022-10-19 at 11:44 am #17407Sebastien SteffesMember
Awesome Support, and great feedback! Now your QR Code generator solves an indesign issue!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.