When do i need an upgrade license?
If you already have a valid lifetime licence for MyDataMerge and you want to upgrade to a new major version. Then you can upgrade to the newest major version for less than 50% of the price of the new product. Each major version adds valuable new features (find a feature list here).
You can download the current version and test it before purchase.
Upgrade to MyDataMerge 2.x
- Licence valid for lifetime
- Premium support for 1 year
- Minor upgrades & bug fixes
- [x] MyDataMerge 1.x lifetime licence
- [x] Adobe Indesign® CC 2017 (or higher)
- [x] macOS 10.13 (High Sierra) up to macOS 12.x (Monterey)
- [ ] Optional Microsoft Excel® 2016 (or higher) (if you want to import Excel® files)
MyDataMerge is the missing interface for every Indesign® data merge user on Mac OSX (only) – user friendly and fast. Set up data merges in seconds from your Excel® or CSV files. Create QR-Codes on the fly, style merged content, export to custom named files in several formats and more.
Find a full feature list here. Supports M1 and Intel Macs natively.
Licence is valid for the current major version for lifetime. Major upgrades are available for a surcharge.
Will the licence stop working after a year?
No, the licence will be valid for lifetime for the major version on purchase.
Adobe Indesign® CC 2017+ (12.0)
Microsoft Excel® 2016+ (15.11) (optional – only required to import Excel® files)
Features: For full feature list click here